CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Tour to texas






So ... I was lucky enough to go on tour with the Utah Valley Children's choir to texas. We went to Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. It was so good for me to get away from my everday life and be around children who truely sound like Angels! They have such an amazing peace about them and it made me so happy! Anyway... We got to take pics by the temple in Montecello (in utah) and then it was on to Bolder colorado where you see me jumping (I owned you bolder haha). The next pic is of me and my host sister megan. She was so cute! Her dad called her Meggie and it made me miss my daddy. I stayed with the Bush family. They are the nicest people. They have three kids...Carson, Megan, and Emma. I was staying in the nursury (no i didn't sleep in the crib lol) I loved texas and contimplated just hiding so I would be left there! The next pic is me and chelsea behind the Alamo. That was pretty fun. I got a gaurd mad at me though for taking pics in the gift shop... who cares about the stinkin gift shop... grrr! He made me delete my picture before he would leave me alone. The gardens were so pretty and we took a million pics of a huge orange fish... He was a show-off! The last pic is the sunset in New mexico!! How BEAUTIFUL is that? It made the bus ride home worth staying awake for. The coolest part is I got to see the sunset in New Mexico and woke up to the sunrise in Utah! Anyway it was a great trip and I'm glad to be sleeping in my bed instead of the bus. :)

1 comments:

collinanddani said...

I can't wait for you to come out here! I miss you so much! Looks like Texas was loads of fun. I am looking up lots of stuff for us to do, but if you find anything you want to do let me know! See you soon.