CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 4th







ok so I will someday learn to put these things in order... this entry is supposed to be before the last one because it happened first but o well :) I had an awesome 4th of July! I got to be on the institute float as a sister missionary. I wish I could do that all the time. I realized how much people love the sister missionaries! It truely was a blast. Then after I was all sung out I took a nap (kind of) at Joylyns and then heading to a delicious lunch with the fam at the Pizza Factory. I ate so much food I could have been sick he he. Chelsea and I went back to where they had the booths along the parade route and beautified our toes! It was way fun. Then I went swimming at the pool and ended the night watching fireworks by provo high. SO SO FUN!

0 comments: